Comments Off on Types of Menu Board Signs for Your West Palm Beach Business
West Palm Beach is home to countless service businesses. There are fast food restaurants, sit-down eateries, spas, hair salons, dog groomers, florists and a host of other professionals that are serving the locals as well as the tourists. Do you know what many of these businesses have in common? The need for menu board signs! For West Palm Beach companies that cater to a large and varied clientele, this signage solution is as effective as it is popular.
Why You Need Menu Boards
- At-a-glance information. Your customers do not like to be kept waiting and guessing. Your staff wastes time if it has to explain the broad range of products and services you sell. The signage product that accommodates both sentiments is the menu board. It breaks down the services and products in an orderly fashion, notes the pricing and provides information about additional add-ons.
- A competitive edge. What sets you apart from your competition? Do you offer the Brazilian Blowout that leaves the hair smooth? Some of your competitors do not. Advertise it on your menu board to highlight the advantage of doing business with you.
- A starting point for a conversation. When your clients or customers know what your business is about, it encourages a conversation between your staff members and the consumers. It allows for up-sale suggestions, encourages the setup of appointments and provides customers with an opportunity to ask specific questions.
Business That Benefit
Yet what are the types of menu board signs for West Palm Beach businesses? They are as diverse as the products or services offered by the companies.
- Restaurant boards. They list your dishes, provide pricing options, describe enhancement opportunities to basic orders and allow for menu planning. Incorporate digital photos of your most popular dishes to further whet the appetite of the guest. Frame the board with material that displays your eatery’s colors, name and logo.
- Spa signage. In addition to providing your basic spa services, advertise your bundles. Complete makeovers, massages and therapeutic treatments that follow Swedish, Thai or other schools of practice are ideal for highlighting on your board.
- Exterior and interior boards. Some of the most prominent types of menu boards take their messages outside. While it makes sense to display your information on the interior of the storefront, do not wait for your traditional exterior signage to entice consumers to step in. Instead, start the conversation with a customized board on the outside that spells out some of the most popular treatments or products you offer.
Scheduling your initial client consultation is quick and easy. Contact the expert signage designers at Stellar Signs & Graphics. We gladly visit you for a client consultation. At the same time, we take measurements of your venue. This allows us to provide you with some sketched suggestions for a great product that embraces your business model, shows off your products and actively generates brand awareness. At that time, we also discuss the use of materials, lit versus unlit signage options and the inclusion of your company’s colors and logo display.
Tags: Menu Board Signs West Palm Beach, Salon Menu Board Signs West Palm Beach, Spa Menu Board Signs West Palm Beach
This post was written by Bonnita Calhoun