Comments Off on HOA Chooses HDU Sign in Palm Beach County !
Scrimshaw On The Bay is a picturesque townhome community that consists of 21 units. Featuring a view of Jupiter Island, there are docks as well as a community beach for the enjoyment of residents. When the homeowners’ association needed a new sign that would fulfill branding and wayfinding functions while capturing the vibe of the area, its representative contacted our graphic artists for assistance.
HOA Community Signs in Palm Beach County, FL
After consulting with the client, we designed a sign in an oval shape. Measuring 42 inches by 60 inches with a depth of 1.5 inches, the product’s material is high-density urethane (HDU). The HOA decided on a raised panel display for the ship image to which we added a print cut. After sandblasting the panel, there remains an attractive backdrop texturing which presents the ship and lettering in a three-dimensional display. We laminated the image for UV protection and painted the rest of the sign. It creates an attractive “home on the beach” feel that perfectly falls in line with the atmosphere of the community.
Sandblasted Signs Work Well Across Multiple Niches
Homeowners’ associations are not the only businesses that regularly commission sandblasted signage. The whimsical look with the decidedly handmade quality is a favorite among a broad range of commercial niches.
- Monument sign facings. You frequently see sandblasted signage as facings for monuments identifying apartment, condominium or vacation properties and communities. The small-town feel that this kind of sign brings to the setting fits right in with well-manicured landscapes and even rustic environments.
- Hospitality signage. Operators of bed and breakfast establishments, fish restaurants and country clubs like to use this product for building signs, post and panel setups and hanging shingles. In a business where many companies like to point out their unique character as opposed to the chain quality of major franchises, the sandblasted marker communicates the branding with ease.
- Animal-related enterprises. If you are in the business of selling feed, running a horse stable or opening a veterinary clinic, the sandblasted building sign or hanging shingle is a common choice. It presents with a bit of a rustic quality that goes well with this niche.
- Wayfinding and ADA signs. Of course, no matter what kind of business you run, you can always use this product type for interior markers as well. They are ideal for wayfinding and can also meet ADA criteria by following the rules governing tactile displays, symbol selection, and color contrasts.
- Scenic signage. Did you know that amusement parks now use sandblasted signs to set the tone for some of their attractions? For example, those signs the operators put up in the sections of the park that mimic camp settings or present fanciful fairytale scenes usually highlight the handmade quality for which sandblasted signs are famous.
Whether you need an HOA HDU sign in Palm Beach County FL, wayfinding products, a building sign or something else altogether, discuss your project with our graphic artists. We work with you to put together a look that uniquely suits your business and your setting.
Tags: HOA community signs in Palm Beach County FL, HOA HDU sign in Palm Beach County, HOA HDU signs in Palm Beach County FL, Sandblasted signs Palm Beach County
This post was written by Bonnita Calhoun